In our office, we take safety seriously.
- Masks are REQUIRED upon entering our office.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entry.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Reception chairs have been spaced out and unfortunately there will be no magazines or beverage service.
- If possible we request that you come to your appointment alone. We will accommodate additional family members on a limited basis and may ask them to wait in the car during your appointment.
- Staff will have their temperature taken and a health check daily.
- Team members will be required to wear a mask at all times during your visit.
- Team members will be using a face shield or other protective eyewear.
- Safety barriers have been set up at our reception desk.
- Surfaces continue to be wiped with hospital grade disinfectant.
- We have (4) Medify MA-18 Medical Grade H13 True HEPA Filtration Air Purifiers in our office.